Fáilte Ireland Covid Safety Charter
Christ Church Cathedral is committed to ensuring a safe and pleasant environment for all our visitors and staff.
We are following all the Covid-19 guidelines from public health officials including social distancing and hygiene measures. We would like to thank our staff and visitors for their assistance with implementing these measures.
Christ Church Cathedral has been approved by Fáilte Ireland for the COVID-19 Safety Charter, a Government-endorsed initiative for those operating in the tourism sector.
The Safety Charter, which can be viewed here, demonstrates that Christ Church is operating in line with current Government public health advice and has all the correct safety and cleaning protocols in place.
All cathedral employees wear masks and have completed the appropriate hygiene and safety control training. View our Health & Safety protocols here.
Christ Church maintains an excellent level of hygiene throughout the cathedral and we clean all high-frequency touch points regularly.
Before you visit
- Try and book your time slot and ticket ahead of time. Tickets can be booked here.
- Please note guided tours are not currently available
- Please don’t visit if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
When you visit
- Face masks must be worn by all visitors
- Please use the sanitising stations which are available throughout the cathedral
- Perspex screens are in place at our ticketing desk and gift shop
- Note signage throughout the cathedral to remind us all of the safety protocols
- If you need any assistance during your visit, please ask a member of staff