- Oldest of the great Irish High Crosses, dating from the 7th century, this stands over 3 metres tall in Carndonagh, Co. Donegal. At the bottom of the carving there are three pilgrims, in the middle is Christ with the four Evangelists, and at the top there is a beautiful interlacing pattern, which is often used in Celtic art to suggest the ineffable.
- Wild Goose Studios was founded in in 1970.
- Inspired by traditions, emotions and historical references, this beautiful piece of Irish Bronze is handmade in Kinsale, in County Cork.
- Once designed, each piece is manufactured using Cold Cast Pouring.
- Each piece is either boxed, or supplied in a matching, draw string pouch.
- We will then wrap in Christ Church Cathedral tissue paper and supply a matching gift bag.