- This trinity knot motif has several meanings which are both Christian and non-Christian.
- In the Christian tradition the three interlacing strands represent the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- They can also be said to symbolise the natural forces of Earth, Air and Water or, on a more spiritual level, Life, Death and Rebirth.
- This intricately decorated velvet hanging ornament features gold thread Celtic interlacing, brightly shining beads & glittering sequins.
- Each ornament hangs by a plaited gold cord.
- Height 10cm Width 7cm
- CCC Gift bag included