- This pattern is inspired by ancient Irish manuscripts which often had gold leaf details in illustrations of the four Gospels.
- Symbolising immortality, the colourful peacock was a significant subject in ancient Celtic art and the ‘eyes’ in the peacocks elaborate tail were thought to endow the bird with the gift of foresight.
- Intricate embossing and gilding adds a richness to this attractive memento.
- The notebook has 88 lined ivory pages.
- CCC Gift bag included
- Height 14.2cm Width 9.8cm